When your phone is on standby with the screen locked, it switches to a low brightness mode for 15 minutes, showing the current time and sound mode. You can also see the battery power level when your phone’s charging. To change the Glance screen settings, tap Settings > glance.
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?
- Can I change the Windows Phone Store country on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why should I update my Nokia Lumia phone software?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia show different charging status of the battery on the Glance than on the Lock and elsewhere in active device state?