A reason is that granularity of charging levels indications is different on the Glance when device is in idle mode compare to when device is unlocked and fully running. So sometimes you can see on Glance that device battery is fully charged while elsewhere it shows its only close to be fully charged. For detailed level of the battery charging status please always rely on indications shown when device is unlocked.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- How do I update the phone software for my Lumia phone?
- I have stalled on the App downloads while restoring a saved backup on my Nokia Lumia phone, each indicating Attention required (error 8000ffff). What can I do?