- Check your mobile data connection. If you are within a known Wi-Fi network coverage area, switch WiFi networking temporarily Off (Settings > WiFi). Then press the back key to return to the start screen and swipe left to the app list. Tap Internet Explorer and type any webpage address on the address line.
- If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send an MMS, check with your network operator that there are no issues with your subscription or MMS settings (Settings > access point).
- If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?