The cache is encrypted on the server and no usernames or personal information are stored. The cache is for improving performance. We would recommend to beam the pictures before the demo to cache them on the server. Then it will go smoother and faster during your demo. The cache can be erased manually in the app settings or will be removed automatically after 30 days.In PhotoBeamer update 1.1 onwards the pictures are transferred in an encrypted channel (https). This feature is added to improve security when beaming over a public Wi-Fi. No other computer can see what you are beaming. It’s a private link between the phone and website. The Phone can just sync to one computer per website session at a time, for security reasons. PhotoBeamer works over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections.
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- Does my Nokia Lumia use an IP address when it accesses data networks?
- Can I use my Nokia Lumia as a tethered modem for my laptop?