Open the Storyteller app on your tablet, and select Connect Phone. You will see a list of nearby Lumia phones that have the Nokia Share app installed. Select a device from the list or do a Tap with the phone and the tablet (near the camera, which is where the NFC chip is located). After this you will get a pairing request sent to the phone. Follow the instructions and start sharing.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?