The Nokia Accessories application (Settings > accessories) provides access to status information for most important accessories and to full accessories settings, Nokia support pages, as well as information about availability of new software updates for accessories. The application works on Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 that supports NFC. In the accessories application you are also able to configure which applications are launched when you tap a Nokia wireless charging stand with the phone.
- How can I personalise my Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- From the start screen, how do I get to the list where all the apps are?
- How can I reduce a data usage on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What is the shortcut to activate silent mode on my Nokia Lumia phone?