Need to contact your friends quickly? Rather than scrolling through your entire contacts list, you can search or jump to a letter of the alphabet. You can also use a voice command to call or send a message to a contact.
- Tap People, and swipe to all.
- Tap , and start writing a name. The list filters as you write.
Pin your most important contacts or contact groups to the start screen. Tap and hold a contact, and tap pin to start.
Jump to a letter in your contacts list
- Tap any letter in the contacts list on the left, and in the alphabet menu, tap the first letter for the name you want. You jump directly to that point in your contacts list.
Filter your contacts list
- Tap > settings > filter my contact list, and tap the check boxes of the accounts from which you want contacts to show.
Use a voice command
- In any view, press and hold , and say Call or Text and the contact's name. Not all languages are supported.