Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- How do I use the equalizer on my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?