Nokia Lumia smartphones can be launched as LTE ready, if LTE (4G) services are not yet offered by your network service provider. LTE functionality (4G option in phone settings) can later be enabled with a software update.What's more, your Lumia phone is equipped with over-the-air updating so you don’t need any cables for the update. Just follow the update prompts on your phone screen – the easiest way to keep up to date with the latest enhancements.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way