Nokia Lumia smartphones can be launched as LTE ready, if LTE (4G) services are not yet offered by your network service provider. LTE functionality (4G option in phone settings) can later be enabled with a software update.What's more, your Lumia phone is equipped with over-the-air updating so you don’t need any cables for the update. Just follow the update prompts on your phone screen – the easiest way to keep up to date with the latest enhancements.
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- I have forgotten my PIN or PUK code