Nokia Lumia smartphones can be launched as LTE ready, if LTE (4G) services are not yet offered by your network service provider. LTE functionality (4G option in phone settings) can later be enabled with a software update.What's more, your Lumia phone is equipped with over-the-air updating so you don’t need any cables for the update. Just follow the update prompts on your phone screen – the easiest way to keep up to date with the latest enhancements.
- Does the Lumia Share app work on all Lumia phones?
- The timeline is empty on my Story in Storyteller. What can I do?
- Why do I see the 'First Time Use' wizard again after updating Storyteller?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Storyteller app?