Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?
- Can I change the Windows Phone Store country on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why should I update my Nokia Lumia phone software?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia show different charging status of the battery on the Glance than on the Lock and elsewhere in active device state?