Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- How can I increase my Lumia phone’s memory?
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- Does the alarm clock work when my Lumia phone is switched off?
- After updating to Lumia Cyan, my calendar app shows time in 12 hour format. What can I do?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?