Your device doesn't support signing in with the identity provider you are trying to use, check if you have the latest software on the device. Conversely, you can sign in with your Nokia password if you have one. If you don't have a Nokia password, then you can select the link I don't know my password from the sign-in page and create a Nokia password.
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- I have forgotten my PIN or PUK code