Transfer my Data transfers your contacts over Bluetooth. Depending on the capabilities of your old phone, text messages (SMS), pictures and DRM-free music can also be transferred. Transfer my Data 5.x also supports transferring contacts with an SD card if the contacts were saved on the card in a compatible format and your phone has an SD card slot.
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- What is the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What content can I copy using Transfer my Data app from an old phone to my new Nokia Lumia?
- Does Windows Phone 7.x allow me to transfer contacts using the Transfer my Data app for Nokia Lumia?
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?