- Check that your headset is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between your headset and phone.
- Toggle the Bluetooth Off/On in both devices, then re-connect the devices.
- Reset the music Bluetooth device.
- If the above steps do not help, delete the pairing on both devices, and then start the pairing process from the other device.
- How long does it take to start up the phone for the first time?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- What are the known limitations with App Social Beta for Lumia phone?
- How do I install applications from the memory card on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?