The mailbox may have some emails with an excessively long subject line that are not supported by Windows Phone 8. Once you have removed the suspect mail item (i.e. cleaned the mailbox or move the suspect mail to a folder that phone does not sync) the error will cease.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- How do I update the phone software for my Lumia phone?
- I have stalled on the App downloads while restoring a saved backup on my Nokia Lumia phone, each indicating Attention required (error 8000ffff). What can I do?