At the point Play To connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Play To will inform you.
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- What is the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- What content can I copy using Transfer my Data app from an old phone to my new Nokia Lumia?
- What can I do if my Lumia phone cannot read or write NFC tags?
- Which transfer methods does the Transfer my Data application support?