Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- Why is the viewfinder set in macro mode on the Nokia Refocus app?
- Are there known limitations in the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do with the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- How do I create ringtones using a Ringtone Maker app on my Lumia device?
- What to do if I cannot see my songs in the Ringtone Maker on my Lumia phone?