- While in a call, increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the side of the phone.
- Make sure nothing is plugged into the audio connector.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode or try a wired headset.
- How can I start the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- How does the Nokia Refocus app work on my Lumia phone?
- Why is the viewfinder set in macro mode on the Nokia Refocus app?
- Are there known limitations in the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do with the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?