- Clean the screen with a soft cloth intended for that purpose.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously for 10-15 seconds. Release and the phone will restart.
- Remove any kind of protective film or tape from the screen to check if it prevents the touch screen working. If any object is present on the top of the screen, the screen remains black.
- Adjust the touch sensitivity to see if it helps, Tap Settings > touch > Touch sensitivity (all phones do not offer this).
- How can I start the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- How does the Nokia Refocus app work on my Lumia phone?
- Why is the viewfinder set in macro mode on the Nokia Refocus app?
- Are there known limitations in the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do with the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?