- Check that your headset is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between your headset and phone.
- Toggle the Bluetooth Off/On in both devices, then re-connect the devices.
- Reset the music Bluetooth device.
- If the above steps do not help, delete the pairing on both devices, and then start the pairing process from the other device.
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- How do I use the equalizer on my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?