To check for your current software version, go to Settings > About > More information. The latest Microsoft Update for Windows Phone that you have installed, would be visible under “OS version”, whereas the latest Nokia Update for Windows Phone is visible under “Firmware revision number”.
- I cannot connect to WLAN (WiFi) access point with my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?