Your Nokia Lumia 900 phone has an excellent 8 Mpix camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and dual-LED flash. The maximum video recording capability is 720p (1280x720 pixels) with 30fps (frames per second). Note that you can take a picture even if your phone is locked or asleep. Just press and hold the Camera button.
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Can I download and save music or video email attachments to my Nokia Lumia phone?