Your Lumia phone will automatically upload the phone contacts to your Microsoft Account (formerly Windows Live ID) you created at initial set up (It is a requirement to have a Microsoft Account username as this is your ID). Whenever in the future you add, remove or amend a contact on your phone, your account will be updated (synchronised) in the background (over the air / wirelessly).
- Why am I unable to see the app update notification on Windows Phone Store tile?
- Can I download and save music or video email attachments to my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- I can see a symbol with a circle inside it the status bar. What is that?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?