Launch the Camera Extras application and press the Camera button, then select Settings > Self timer. You can initiate the timer either by tapping the screen or by pressing camera key. The self timer animation is displayed on the screen. The default wait time is 10 seconds, after which a picture will be taken. You can stop the timer by tapping the screen and a picture will not be taken.
- I cannot get a network signal on my Lumia phone
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- I am thinking of buying a Lumia phone, will I need to get a new micro-SIM card for this device?
- Can I filter my contacts on my Lumia Phone?
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?