Transfer my Data transfers your contacts over Bluetooth. Depending on the capabilities of your old phone, text messages (SMS), pictures and DRM-free music can also be transferred. Transfer my Data 5.x also supports transferring contacts with an SD card if the contacts were saved on the card in a compatible format and your phone has an SD card slot.
- I cannot connect to WLAN (WiFi) access point with my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?