1. From the Home screen, swipe left, scroll to Settings > email+accounts.
2. Tap add an account > advanced setup.
3. Enter your Email address and Password and tap next.
4. Tap Internet email and Incoming email server. Enter pop.att.yahoo.com.
5. Scroll to Account type and tap POP3.
6. Enter User name @ att.net if needed.
7. Tap Outgoing (SMTP) email server. Enter smtp.att.yahoo.com.
8. Scroll down and check the boxes for Outgoing server requires authentication and Use the same user name and password for sending mail.
9. Tap sign in.