Shoot sharp and vibrant photos – capture the best moments in your photo album.
- To open the camera, press the camera key.
- To zoom in or out, select + or - on zoom control .
- To focus, press and hold the camera key halfway down. The focus is locked when the white rectangle stops blinking.
When the focus is locked, you can keep the camera key pressed halfway down, and recompose the photo.
- To take the photo, press the camera key down fully.
Keep the phone still until the photo is saved, and the camera is ready for a new photo.
To view the photo you just took, swipe right. Photos are saved in your Camera Roll in the Pictures hub.
Take a photo without using the camera key
- To focus on a specific object or area, tap the object or area on the screen. Hold the phone still until the white square stops blinking.