Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- I have forgotten my PIN or PUK code
- After updating to Lumia Cyan, my calendar app shows time in 12 hour format. What can I do?