The Nokia Accessories application (Settings > accessories) provides access to status information for most important accessories and to full accessories settings, Nokia support pages, as well as information about availability of new software updates for accessories. The application works on Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 that supports NFC. In the accessories application you are also able to configure which applications are launched when you tap a Nokia wireless charging stand with the phone.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- The block number feature disappeared from the call history on my Lumia, how do I get it back?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- Is Nokia Refocus app available for my Lumia phone?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?