Smart Shoot app captures five image frames in a sequence, during approximately three seconds. It then allows you to select the best of them and applies image processing technologies to detect faces in the image. Faces from the different images are then stitched into a base image according to user selection. Alternatively, the five images can be used to detect objects moving during the image sequence. These objects can be removed from a base image by stitching in the background from another.
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?
- How do I resize the tiles on the start screen of the Nokia Lumia to a different size?
- How do I use the equalizer on my Lumia phone?
- How can I transfer my office documents to my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?