Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- I am not receiving audio when playing music or games on my Lumia phone
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone