Normally when your Cinemagraph animations end it jumps back to the start to repeat the animation. The bounce effect first plays the animation forwards and then reverses it backwards to the start before it repeats.
- Is Nokia Refocus app available for my Lumia phone?
- What is the Creative Studio application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Can I share my cinemagraph in Social networks other than those supported by Windows Phone 8?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear broken in a stitched image on Panorama. Why?
- Why do stitched photos sometimes have ghosting effects with Panorama on my Lumia device?