- Check the signal strength on the phone screen, and move to an area with better reception.
- Remove any accessory covers or shells from the phone temporary to check if covers affect the phone’s signal strength.
- Set your phone to use 2G (GSM) network only (Settings > mobile network (cellular) > Highest connection speed) in case the roaming operator does not permit you to use 3G or 4G service.
- Switch Flight (airplane) mode On and then back Off (Settings > Flight mode). This resets the active connection.
- Switch off your phone and take out the SIM card. If the SIM card is not properly inserted or SIM tray is not fully closed, the phone may get disconnected from the cellular network.
- Put your SIM card in another phone to check if the issue is with your phone or your SIM card.
If you continuously experience low signal strength in a certain area, the network coverage there may be insufficient. For more info, contact your network operator.