- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Connect a compatible wired headphones. If the headphones work, remove them to continue troubleshooting the internal speakers.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode, and test again.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How can I reduce a data usage on my Lumia phone?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone
- My phone does not charge