- Restart your phone by pressing and holding the power and volume down keys simultaneously until the phone vibrates. Release and the phone will restart.
- After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume. Use the volume keys to reach the most comfortable sound level (scale 0 to 30).
- If possible, try a wired headset.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?