- Check that your headset is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between your headset and phone.
- Toggle the Bluetooth Off/On in both devices, then re-connect the devices.
- Reset the music Bluetooth device.
- If the above steps do not help, delete the pairing on both devices, and then start the pairing process from the other device.
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- What can be the reason why I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- How do I update the phone software for my Lumia phone?
- I have stalled on the App downloads while restoring a saved backup on my Nokia Lumia phone, each indicating Attention required (error 8000ffff). What can I do?