- Check that your headset is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between your headset and phone.
- Toggle the Bluetooth Off/On in both devices, then re-connect the devices.
- Reset the music Bluetooth device.
- If the above steps do not help, delete the pairing on both devices, and then start the pairing process from the other device.
- Why is the viewfinder set in macro mode on the Nokia Refocus app?
- Are there known limitations in the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do with the Nokia Refocus app on my Lumia phone?
- How do I create ringtones using a Ringtone Maker app on my Lumia device?
- What to do if I cannot see my songs in the Ringtone Maker on my Lumia phone?