No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- I have forgotten my PIN or PUK code
- After updating to Lumia Cyan, my calendar app shows time in 12 hour format. What can I do?