Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- Does the Lumia Share app work on all Lumia phones?
- The timeline is empty on my Story in Storyteller. What can I do?
- Why do I see the 'First Time Use' wizard again after updating Storyteller?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Storyteller app?