1. Restart your phone with SIM card inserted.
2. Switch Wi-Fi networking temporarily Off (Settings > WiFi).
3. Check your mobile data connection. Start Internet Explorer in your phone and type any webpage address on the address line.
4. If you can connect to the internet, but you cannot send the multimedia messages, confirm the settings with your network operator. To take further steps, you must have Connection name, MMS Access Point Name (MMS APN) and MMSC address (http). The other settings are optional and depend on your mobile operator. To edit settings, select one of the options:
- a. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM > SIM settings > SIM, and tap add MMS APN.
- b. Go to Settings > access point, and tap +.
Note! If you have Multi-SIM (two SIM cards with the same mobile phone number), note that MMS can only be received on your assigned “primary” SIM card.
Tip! Send a multimedia message to the own mobile phone number. This will test sending and receiving capabilities in one go.