Nokia Camera takes excellent photos in Auto (a) mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- Does the Lumia Share app work on all Lumia phones?
- The timeline is empty on my Story in Storyteller. What can I do?
- Why do I see the 'First Time Use' wizard again after updating Storyteller?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Storyteller app?