Nokia Pro Camera takes excellent photos in Auto mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Pro Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- When will Lumia Black update be available?
- What content can I copy using Transfer my Data app from an old phone to my new Nokia Lumia?
- Emails sent with my Lumia do not appear in Yahoo! Mail
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- How can I get the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?