1. Make sure that your phone is not in Battery Saver or Flight mode. For information how to do this, see your Nokia phone's user guide.
2. Move your phone slightly to make sure that the pairing devices are set to be visible to each other.
3. If you cannot establish or lose the connection soon after pairing, check if some your phone book contact card has a special characters or even a blank before the name, and if so, it is necessary to rename or remove the contact card on the phone book.
4. If above does not help, start the pairing process from scratch:
- Clear the paired devices list on your phone's Bluetooth settings and restart your phone.
- Reset the pairing Bluetooth device to make sure that the information about the last Bluetooth devices is cleared.
- Go through the pairing process. Refer to the pairing device's user manual to find reset and pairing instructions.
- The Bluetooth symbol should appear on your phone screen.
Note that a compatibility with 3rd Party Devices (e.g. Accessories) is dependent on Bluetooth standards and applications related by the Device manufacturer.