A reason is that granularity of charging levels indications is different on the Glance when device is in idle mode compare to when device is unlocked and fully running. So sometimes you can see on Glance that device battery is fully charged while elsewhere it shows its only close to be fully charged. For detailed level of the battery charging status please always rely on indications shown when device is unlocked.
- Why don't my Nokia accessories appear in the accessories page on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Nokia Lumia phone. Why?
- What is the Nokia Accessories application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?