Reset your phone.
Important: Resetting your phone erases all personal content, including apps, and restores the factory settings.
- Make sure your phone has enough battery power, charge your phone for at least 20 minutes.
- Switch off your phone, and disconnect the charger.
- Press and hold the volume down key, and connect the charger. An exclamation mark (!) is shown on the screen.
- Press the keys in the following order: volume up, volume down, power, and volume down.
- Wait for your phone to reset, during the reset there will be gears rotating on the screen for up to 5 minutes, after which the screen goes blank for ~30 seconds and then your phone will restart.
- Go through the initial phone setup, if the date and time are shown, ensure the values are correct.
- Disconnect the charger.