Keep your friends with you. Save their phone numbers, addresses, and other info to the People hub.
Add a contact
Tap People, and swipe to all.
- Tap .
- If you're signed in to several accounts, tap the account to which the contact is linked.
- Tap a contact detail, fill in the fields, and tap .
- When you have added the details, tap .
Tip: When editing a phone number, to see more special characters, tap and hold the period key. To add a short pause, tap the comma key, or to dial an extension, tap X.
Tip: Your contacts are backed up automatically to your Microsoft account.
Edit a contact
- Tap the contact and , and edit or add details, such as a ringtone, or a web address.
Delete a contact
- Tap the contact and > delete.
The contact is deleted both from your phone and, with some exceptions such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, from the social networking service where it's stored.
Filter your contact list
- If you don't want contacts from social networking services to show up in your contact list, you can filter them out. In the contact list, tap > settings > filter my contact list and the accounts you want to show or hide.