Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- When will Lumia Black update be available?
- What content can I copy using Transfer my Data app from an old phone to my new Nokia Lumia?
- Emails sent with my Lumia do not appear in Yahoo! Mail
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- How can I get the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?