- While in a call, increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the side of the phone.
- Make sure nothing is plugged into the audio connector.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode or try a wired headset.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- Cellular data connection or MMS sending doesn't work on my Lumia 521 when using "Wi-Fi Calling"
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device