No, your phone is not compatible with nano-SIM cards. Using incompatible SIM cards or SIM card adapters may damage the phone, the card or corrupt the sim card data.
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- Does my Nokia Lumia use an IP address when it accesses data networks?
- Can I use my Nokia Lumia as a tethered modem for my laptop?