Ghosting and blurring are usually caused by objects moving during the capture phase. A person walking for example may show up more than once or appear semi-transparent. Moving objects tend to interfere with providing a good final image.
- How long does it take to start up the phone for the first time?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- What are the known limitations with App Social Beta for Lumia phone?
- What is visual voicemail and how do I switch it on?
- What is the Windows Phone Find My Phone functionality, and how does that work?