Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone
- How do I get week numbers to my Lumia calendar?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way