Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?
- Can I change the Windows Phone Store country on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why should I update my Nokia Lumia phone software?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia show different charging status of the battery on the Glance than on the Lock and elsewhere in active device state?