1. Restart your phone with SIM card inserted.
2. Enable the cellular data connection on your phone. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM (cellular) and switch Data connection to On.
3. Check that your data roaming is activated when you are not in your home network. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM (cellular) and select data roaming options.
4. Switch flight mode (airplane mode) On and back Off in Settings. This resets the active connection.
5. If above steps do not help, try to configure the internet settings manually using one of the options:
- Option 1: Go to Settings > mobile+SIM > SIM settings > SIM, and tap add Internet APN.
- Option 2: Go to Settings > access point, and tap +.
Note! You must enter the Connection name and the Access Point Name (APN). The other settings are optional and depend on your mobile operator. Confirm the settings with your network operator. You can only edit settings which have been manually configured.